Take the next step!
Each squadron’s activities involve the three primary objectives of America’s Boating Club:
- community service,
- continuing education,
- enjoying the friendship and camaraderie of our fellow members
Activities include cruises, raft-ups, BBQs, Sundowners on beautiful Oceanside Harbor, and potlucks with knowledgeable speakers.
AB Club is a private, non-profit, non-governmental, and non-military organization of people who have a common love of recreational boating. There are no barriers to membership on the grounds of gender, race, religion or ethnic background. AB Club is comprised of some 45,000 members in approximately 450 local Squadrons in virtually every state, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and more distant areas where Americans. congregate. AB Club is the world’s largest private boating organization.
The Educational Program is diverse and challenging. It offers to the members the promise of greater enjoyment and safety in their own boating activities. In addition, the Educational Program offers the satisfaction of personal accomplishment, and the opportunity to share with others the knowledge and skills the individual member has acquired.
Dan Boater Travel Insurance:
As part of America’s Boating Club® membership, your membership includes the full protection of DAN Boater travel health and safety benefits at no additional cost* to you. When it’s time to renew your annual membership, you may keep these valuable traveler safety benefits as part of your Individual or Family membership for only $25.00*. http://www.danboater.org/abc/
Share Boating Knowledge:
- Learn from our experienced instructors.
- Advanced Grade, Elective, and Learning Guide materials are continuallly updated to prepare our members for the 21st century.
- Self-study courses are available on a variety of subjects.
Network Activities for You and Your Family:
- On the Water activities, cruises, rendezvous, sail races, fishing derbies, and more.
- For the relatively new boater – another boater with whom to cruise
- Squadron social events, parties, picnics.
- Dinner dances, speakers of interest.
- Youth programs involve your children in boating.
Give Back to Your Community
- Joint programs with the Department of Natural Resources and the U. S. Coast Guard.
- Participation in various community projects. Boat Shows, National Safe Boating Week.
- Service to NOAA by providing revisions to existing charts through our Cooperative Charting Program.
- Most comprehensive boat insurance.
- Low rates with additional discounts for educational achievements.
- Special claims consideration.
- Personal attention
- Call AB Club Boat Insurance Program at (800) 763-8777.
America’s Boating Club Publications
Timely and informative boating and AB Club information received via The Ensign® magazine. District and Squadron publications
Federal Tax Exempt Status:
501(c)(3) status allows personal tax deductions for selected AB Club expenses for Squadron, District, and National participation.
Travel Discounts to National Meetings
- Airline discounts available through Delta and American.
- Auto rental discounts and upgrades available through Hertz and Alamo.
America’s Boating Club
- Call (888) FOR AB Club (1-888 367-8777) for all your AB Club needs.
- Knowledgeable and courteous staff to answer your questions and process your requests.
- AB Club national web site https://www.AmericasBoatingClub.org
- USPS apparel and accessories available through Ship’s Store.